Tuesday, March 4, 2008

DBM RO IV-B Satellite Office in Calapan City

Our office had established a satellite office in Calapan City as mandated under Executive Order No. 682, designating the city as the Regional Government Center of MIMAROPA by July 2009.
Each of the three technical divisions in our office will be send a technical staff in our satellite office on a two-week rotation. This week was my turn and I got to meet the first three staff to man said office.
I left Manila yesterday at around 4:45 AM and after 2 jeepney, 1 bus, 1 boat and 2 tricycle rides, I finally got to our satellite office. It took me more than four hours just to get here.
I am still not sure what I will be doing here for the next week as I have already finished the pending work which I brought from Manila although someone followed up a release earlier this afternoon, the status of which I still have to ask with our Central Office.
I hope the following days will be more exciting as far as work is concerned.

No comments: